Are you looking al mamzar beach park chalet Details? yes we are disscuss below infromation. There is no better option than travelling when it comes to getting out of the busy schedule and monotony. Experience of travelling can also change how you saw the world. It removes anxiety, stress, depression and improves your mental and physical health.
As you are reading this, I can presume you are motivated enough to go for a trip, and looking for information about Al Mamzar beach park. If you read through the article, you will have a clear understanding of Al Mamzar beach park chalet cost, what you can do for recreation in the beach, what are the facilities and rules and regulations of mamzar beach dubai. Stay tuned.
Dubai is a golden place for its fascinating beaches and developed tourism industry. Among the beaches, Al mamzar beach park is the first smart beach park on a vast area over 99 hectares. The park is famous for its recreational areas and amusement sites. Outstanding tourist facilities and lots of option for enjoyment makes is an excellent choice to spend your holiday.
Mamzar Beach Sharjah Address:
The park is located on a peninsula, right next to the border with Sharjah in Northeast Dubai. Bus service C28 goes from Gold Souq bus station in Deira to the park entrance. There are no metro station near the park, closest stations are Al Hail, Al Qiyada and Studium.
- Sunday to Wednesday; from 8 am. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday to Saturday is public holidays.
- Mondays and Wednesday are the al mamzar beach park women’s day. Only woman and children are allowed on those days. (boys under six years)
- During the Holy month Ramadan; 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Note that, reserved two days for woman are eliminated during the Holy month of Ramadan.
Park entrance fees:
- AED 5 per person.
- AED 30 per car (parking free)
- Free for children less than two years age.
- Swimming pools AED 10 per adults AED 5 for children.
Things to do at the dubai mamzar beach:
- The park has smart chairs, smart gates, smart containers, virtual learning system, smart oasis and many more services.
- Prayer room.
- Restaurant and cafeteria.
- Washroom and changing room.
- Haris service (tracking children with smart bracket)
- Free parking
You can move around the windy beach and enjoy the sunset sitting on a chair, or maybe playing with sand with children.
You can rent chalet to spend the day with your friends and family. There are 15 chalets on the beach. I will cover the chalet facilities in the letter part of the article. Before that, let’s know what things you can do for enjoyment on the beach.
What is the first thing that comes in in your mind when you think of a beach? For me, it’s Volleyball. Well, there is a lot of option for playing. Choose among
- Badminton and
- Skateboarding park
The swimming facilities of the park is incredibly useful. There are swimming pools, also. You can get swimming chair and other things if you want. Don’t worry about safety except lifeguard will always around you.
The park is an excellent place for all ages of people; children can enjoy in children playing area. Parents can freely enjoy their time, as they can track their children trough haris service.
Why not a picnic!:
Beach holidays does not complete without a picnic. You can camp and make a picnic in the barbecue place with your loving ones. For that, you have to bring cooking equipment for you.
So, as you are staying for a long time, there is still enough time to go to the park theatre.
The park is vast, so you can see more by renting a cycle.
al mamzar beach park chalet service:
The chalet is a small cabin or house to spend during holidays or turning. You can rent a chalet for one whole day in the park. The park has overall 15 chalets. Five large chalets are for 12 people and will cost AED 200 per day. And ten small chalets are for eight people and will cost AED 150 per day.
Chalet rental hours:
- Sunday to Wednesday; 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays; 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan; 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Some rules and regulations:
There are some rules you have to follow while chilling in the park.
- No swimming after sunset.
- No swimming when lifeguard raises a red flag.
- No swimming near rocks and cross swimming signs.
- No littering.
- Pets are banned.
- No sleeping overnight.
- Swimsuit is banned.
- No photography.
Thanks for reading. I wish you to spend some relaxing and refreshing holidays with your friends and family.