If you are from the middle east or visiting recently, there is a big chance that you have an Etisalat mobile connection as it is the leading telecommunications operator of the middle east. With Etisalat, you can not just call and use the internet, but also enjoy many more services. Keep scrolling to know how to check balance in etisalat and other essential info.
Etisalat is the 12th largest telecommunication company in the world. It was founded on October 5, 1976, and headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Now Etisalat has about 150 million subscribers in the Middle East and Africa. Not just calls and internet, Etisalat provides their subscribebers with various services like bill payment, phone call credit, TV Channels, Landline, and a lot more. So, knowing the way to check etisalat balance is a must-know thing.
How To Check Balance In Etisalat?
There are multiple ways to perform an etisalat balance check. All of them are pretty straightforward. Check out all the ways to find out the most comfortable way to check credit etisalat.
Etisalat Balance Check With SMS
There are a few important things that you can check with SMS. You can save the webpage or collect all the codes in case you forget the codes. Simply dial those codes to know the balance.
Balance Check For Prepaid Sim
- Diel *121# to check your main credit.
- Keep track of the recent offers and deals often proves pretty useful. You can find prepaid offers and promotions by dialing *101#
- There are always special offers for every day. Dial *050# to get the deal of the day.
- You can also transfer credit to other numbers. To perform a transfer credit, dial *101*mobile number*amount#
How To Check Etisalat Balance In Postpaid Sim:
For a postpaid sim, you will have to pay the bills of your phone by the end of every month. You can check the etisalat balance of a postpaid sim card by following ways-
- To get your data and data inquiry, dial *170#
- If you want to know your flax minute’s info, dial *140#
- Dial *121*37# to know your postpaid minute’s balance.
What if you run out of postpaid balance? You can simply use your credit card to recharge the balance from the machine. You can recharge doubt of AED 30, AED 55, AED 100, AED 250, and AED 500. You can find those machines in different parts of the UAE.
Etisalat Balance Checking By Phone Call:
Checking balance by phone call is one of the easiest ways Contact Customer Care . You can call directly and say your injuries by providing the necessary details. Dial 121 and get all your inquiries.But, you can not ask them to recharge your account. As I mentioned earlier, you need your credit card and go to a recharge machine to recharge your account.
Etisalat Balance Inquiry By Mobile App:
Checking your Etisalat balance by a mobile app is the most versatile way to keep track of your balance and usage history. You can find the app in both the google play store and the apple store. Download the app and provide all the information to know your balance. There is a lot of facilities to enjoy from the Etisalat mobile app. Check out the amazing features of the Etisalat app below-
- You can check your current balance and due amount from the app.
- You can keep track of your packages, how much you used, and left.
- You can check how much you used out of the package.
- You can keep track of where you spending the most.
- You will be able to find your usage and spent history.
Bills and payment
You can pay bills from your Etisalat app. You can recharge your account and also see your billing history of six months. Comparing your bills and setting a limit of your bills are some of the amazing features of the app.
- You can view bills.
- Pay bills.
- You can recharge Wasel.
- You can set billing limits.
- You can track billing history.
The app features amazing shopping facilities. You can subscribe to your favorite Etisalat data, tv package, voice and data packages, and a lot more. Here are some of the facilities-
- Buying international and local voice packages.
- Buying data packages.
- Roaming packages.
- Tv packages.
- Get special offers.
You can perform data and credit sharing from your Etisalat mobile app. Share data and credit to ones you love!
- You can transfer credit from prepaid to postpaid from the app.
- You can send data packages to prepaid or postpaid numbers. But there is a limit.
- You can also transfer credit Internationally to another etisalat prepaid or postpaid account.
how do i check my etisalat international minutes?
Text “usage” to 1012
You can also check etisalat international minutes from the Etisalat application. You can consider buying weekly and monthly packages depending on your needs. You will get 200 weekly minutes and 1000 monthly minutes. You can call any country you want within limitation.
How to subscribe to Etisalat minutes?
You can simply dial *135*90# and choose your package. Or send a message to 1012 with the following keywords.
- For subscribing weekly international minute plan idd25
- For subscribing monthly international minute plan idd79
- For unsubscribing weekly international minute plan C idd25
- For unsubscribing monthly international minute plan C idd79
Note: The package will auto-renew until you unsubscribe it.
Charges of international minutes package.
You will get AED 25 for the weekly package and AED 79 for the monthly package with a 5% charge.
Those are all about how to check balance in etisalat. Here are some frequently asked questions-
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy 2 international minute package at once?
No, you can subscribe to one pack at once.
What is the Etisalat helpline?
Feel free to call +971-800-2300 for any kind of inquiries.
How to check Etisalat balance by phone call?
Call 121 to get all kinds of inquiries about Etisalat balance and usage. You can also dial *170# to know Etisalat balance. Dial *140# to know minutes info.