If you are from the middle east or visiting recently, there is a big chance that you have an Etisalat mobile connection as it is the leading telecommunications operator of the middle east. With Etisalat, you can not just call and use the internet, but also enjoy many more services. lets talk about how to check balance in Etisalat and how to know other essential info.
Etisalat is the 12th largest telecommunication company in the world. It was founded on October 5, 1976, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Presently, Etisalat has about 150 million subscribers in the Middle East and Africa. Not just calls and internet, Etisalat provides their subscribers with various services like bill payment, phone call credit, TV Channels, Landline, and a lot more. So, knowing the way to check Etisalat balance is a must-know thing.
How To Check Balance In Etisalat?
There are multiple ways to perform an Etisalat balance check, and all of them are pretty straightforward. If you are wondering about how to check Etisalat balance, check out all the ways given below to find out the most comfortable way to check credit Etisalat.
Etisalat Balance Check With SMS
There are a few important things that you can check with SMS. You can Bookmark this webpage to quickly access all five sim balance check code in case you can’t remember the codes. Simply dial these Etisalat balance check code to know the balance.
Balance Check For Prepaid Sim
- Diel *121# to check your main credit.
- Keeping track of the recent offers and deals often proves pretty useful. You can find prepaid offers and promotions by dialing *101#
- There are always special offers for every day. Dial *050# to get the deal of the day.
- You can also transfer credit to other numbers. To perform a transfer credit, dial *101*mobile number*amount#
How To Check Etisalat Balance In Postpaid Sim:
For a postpaid sim, you will have to pay the bills of your phone by the end of every month. For Etisalat postpaid balance check, You can check the Etisalat balance of a postpaid sim card by the following ways-
- To get your data and data inquiry, dial *170#
- If you want to know your flax minute info, dial *140#
- Dial *121*37# to know your postpaid minute’s balance.
What if you run out of postpaid balance? You can simply use your credit card to recharge the balance from the machine. You can recharge doubt of AED 30, AED 55, AED 100, AED 250, and AED 500. You can find the necessary machines and booths in different parts of the UAE.
Etisalat Balance Checking By Phone Call:
To contact Customer Care and checking balance by phone call is one of the easiest ways to know your credit. You can call directly to the hotline number and state your inquiry and get to know your balance or credit by providing the necessary details. Dial 121 and get all your inquiries. But, even if you ask them, they cannot recharge your account remotely, for that you need to use your credit card.
Etisalat Balance Inquiry By Mobile App:
Checking your Etisalat balance by a mobile app is the most versatile way to keep track of your balance and usage history. You can find the app in both the google play store and the apple store. Download the app and provide all the information to know your balance. There are a lot of facilities to enjoy from the Etisalat mobile app. Check out the amazing features of the Etisalat app below-
- You can check your current balance and due amount from the app.
- You can keep track of your packages, how much you used, and left.
- You can check how much you used out of the package.
- You can keep track of where you spending the most.
- You will be able to find your usage and spending history.
Bills And Payment
You can pay bills from your Etisalat app. You can recharge your account and also see your billing history of six months. Comparing your bills and setting a limit on your bills are some of the amazing features of the app. With the App, you can –
- You can view bills.
- Pay bills.
- You can recharge Wasel.
- You can set billing limits.
- You can track billing history.
The Etisalat Mobile App features amazing shopping facilities. You can subscribe to your favorite Etisalat data, tv package, voice and data packages, and a lot more. Here are some of the facilities-
- Buying international and local voice packages.
- Buying data packages.
- Roaming packages.
- Tv packages.
- Get special offers.
You can perform data and credit sharing from your Etisalat mobile app. Share data and credit to the ones you love!
- You can transfer credit from prepaid to postpaid from the app.
- You can send data packages to prepaid or postpaid numbers. But there is a limit.
- You can also transfer credit Internationally to another Etisalat prepaid or postpaid account.
How Do I Check My Etisalat International Minutes?
Etisalat is one of the operators that provides great offers and packages on international minutes. If you are wondering how to check Etisalat international minutes balance, simply Text “usage” to 1012.
You can also check Etisalat international minutes from the Etisalat application. You can consider buying weekly and monthly packages depending on your needs. You will get 200 weekly minutes and 1000 monthly minutes. You can call any country you want within limitations.
How To Subscribe To Etisalat Minutes?
You can simply dial *135*90# and choose your package. Or send a message to 1012 with the following keywords.
- For subscribing weekly international minute plan idd25
- For subscribing monthly international minute plan idd79
- For unsubscribing weekly international minute plan C idd25
- For unsubscribing monthly international minute plan C idd79
Note: The package will auto-renew until you unsubscribe it.
Charges of International Minutes Package.
You will get AED 25 for the weekly package and AED 79 for the monthly package with a 5% charge.
These are all about how to check Etisalat balance. Here are some frequently asked questions-
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Etisalat a good operator?
Etisalat is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, and they are one of the leading mobile network operators in the middle east. They have so many attractive packages and offers for the users to choose from.
Can I buy 2 international minute packages at once?
No, you can subscribe to one pack at once.
How to check balance in etisalat postpaid?
for Etisalat balance inquiry on a postpaid sim, you can dial *170# for data inquiry. Postpaid Etisalat balance check number for minute balance is *121*37#.
What is the Etisalat helpline?
Feel free to call +971-800-2300 for any kind of inquiries. You can even call the hotline number for any queries and also to balance check Etisalat minutes or data.
How to check Etisalat balance by phone call?
Call 121 to get all kinds of inquiries about Etisalat balance and usage. You can also dial *170# to know Etisalat balance. Dial *140# to know minutes info. If you are an international minute user, Etisalat 2,000 international minutes balance check code is *135*90#.