Kuwait is a land of possibilities. Its rapid development has been a role model for the world. Kuwait is working on developing its country as well as upgrading its technologies day by day. Kuwait is an excellent place for implementing new technology as more than 70% of its population belong to the age of 7-35.
Younger people can quickly adjust to new technology and use it effectively. The country also resides 70% of immigrants in their country. Recently, the Public Authority for Civil Information has launched a new E-envelop which will simplify many services in Kuwait. paci e-envelope
Facilities Of Paci E-Envelope Kuwait:
Many governmental services will be available in this service.
- It simplifies the civil ID renewal system. You don’t have to go manually to renew your civil ID; you can renew it just from your home or anywhere.
- First time registration for newborn children.
- First time registration of family member. When you bring your family from your country in Kuwait, their registration will refer to first time registration.
- Domestic servant.
- Many more services will be added with E-envelop.
The director of the public Authority of Civil Information, Musaed Al-Assisi said,
“These are the easiest transactions that can be done online.” The transaction was never so easy. The PACI authority is planning to bring all the services under the E-envelop.
Facilities To Be Added Next:
- Change of address.
- Replacement of lost or damaged civil card.
- Application in governmental departments.
This system will save a lot of time and effort of both the government and citizens. As it is a self-service, that means you have to enter and scan all the data, photos and complete your application yourself.
It will not take more than 40 seconds; after receiving the data, an employee will variety the data in case anyone provides false data. After the verification process, they will proceed.
Tareq Al-Rashid, Director of System Development and Database Department, clarified the system of the electronic transaction of paci e-envelope. He explained it in a live presentation.
Old envelope system is not cancelled yet. People can still use the old service. Transaction through SMS service is still available. Now if you want to renew your civil ID, you don’t need to get an appointment if you know the machine number.