Digital transformation is the need of the hour. It ensures greater business agility and enhances business efficiency. Ultimately, it opens new business opportunities and improves product and service quality. And the first step to digital transformation is implementing a cloud ERP solution.
Cloud-based ERP software provides real-time functionalities and business intelligence. This allows companies to identify potential weaknesses and make informed decisions for improvement.
Cloud implementation offers numerous benefits, including.
- Lower upfront costs
- Enhanced company-wide visibility
- Faster and better collaboration across departments
- Real-time business intelligence
But how do you choose the best cloud solution for your business? We’ll make it easier for you. We’ve handpicked the best ERP systems for companies in Dubai. Let’s get started!
With over 270,000+ customers, FirstBit is one of the best cloud ERP software providers in the UAE. Headquartered in Dubai, the FirstBit system helps you comply with local laws and regulations, including VAT rules.
Unlike on-premise systems, FirstBit cloud ERP takes only a few weeks to implement. As a result, you will see a return on investment faster. Another reason to choose the FirstBit solution is its proactive customer service. Their one-hour first-response service ensures you get resolutions to your problems instantly.
Key Modules of FirstBit ERP
- Financials and accounting: Manage all your finances, create IFRS-compliant reports, and automate VAT calculation.
- Inventory and warehouse: Track your inventory in real-time, and manage inventory balances. Streamline your warehouse operations and offload WMS processes.
- HR and payroll: Automate your HR and payroll processes in compliance with UAE laws, manage employee inventory/assets, and do end-of-service calculations.
- Sales and marketing: Automate your sales and marketing processes to boost profitability. Get real-time information on your goods, prices, and availability. Integrate your marketing automation software with FirstBit to enhance its capabilities.
- Purchasing: Control delivery times, expenses, and supplier payments. Get a consolidated view of your orders and supply chain to make better purchasing decisions.
- VAT: FirstBit is an FTA-approved accounting software that helps comply with UAE VAT law. You can use it to prepare customer tax invoices, tax credit notes, and VAT returns.
2- Oracle NetSuite
Oracle pioneered the cloud computing revolution in 1998. In fact, NetSuite was the first one to launch cloud ERP. It has since then evolved into full-fledged ERP software. It comes with financials, revenue management, planning & budgeting, and inventory management modules.
In other words, NetSuite delivers a 360-degree view of performance across the business. However, it is only the right fit for you when you are a rapidly growing company with complex business requirements.
Key Modules of Oracle NetSuite
- Financial management: Manage your budget, allocate expenses, and automate revenue forecasting. It also helps reduce accounts payable processing costs and issue financial statements.
- CRM: Align customer-related activities, including marketing automation, contract renewals, and interaction history.
- Business intelligence: It is a data storage and analytics solution consolidating data from across departments. It helps analyze and simplify data management to give you faster access to insights.
- Inventory and order management: Automate and improve inventory count accuracy, add complex inventory management functionality, and simplify order entry.
- Commerce: Manage your eCommerce site easily, including your POS systems, online marketplaces, and third-party logistics.
- Human resources: Centralize and manage employee records with real-time HR and financial analytics. Automate payment for employees and contractors to save time.
3- Sage 100
Sage 100 is a cloud-based ERP software that gives you complete control over your business processes. From monthly bank reconciliations and automated detection of unrecorded transactions to BOQs and purchase order management, Sage 100 helps you manage it all.
The best part about Sage 100 is that it helps you with data migration in a single day. Plus, its multi-layered security ensures your data is safe from hackers. You also benefit from regular backups to ensure your data is always protected and remains safe.
Key Modules of Sage 100
- Accounting and finance: Manage your accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, and general ledger.
- Business intelligence and reporting: Track your business performance, identify improvements, and optimize your services. Leverage in-built business intelligence to convert raw data into actionable insights.
- Inventory management: Track your inventory via barcode, manage sales orders, and return merchandise authorization.
- Manufacturing: Manage your production floor via inventory requirements planning, material requirements planning, and BOQs.
- Payroll: Automate your HR and payroll processes using Sage 100.
Based in Dubai, Axolon is another leading ERP solution provider. It comes with sales, purchase, inventory, accounting, and HR modules. It also has a sales management feature that helps improve delivery processes, retail merchandising, and field sales.
You can tailor the ERP to meet your business requirements with minimal technical knowledge. Furthermore, it’s easy to use, and the intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to use the tool.
Key Modules of Axolon
- Sales and customer management: Analyze and monitor sales growth to optimize your processes for better results. Ensure multiple regional tax compliances to save penalties.
- Project management: Control project expenses, leverage phase-wise billing, and get a precise idea of all costs associated with a project.
- Property management: Handle all financial aspects of property management, including PDC processing. It includes rental renewal and cancellation, service request tracking, and property service invoicing.
- Customer relationship management: Maintain positive client relationships by tracking interactions and identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Van sales management: The mobile app for van sales provides you with real-time product and customer information at your fingertips. It also comes with an eSignature feature to help sales teams close deals on the go.
5- Zeta ERP
Zeta ERP is a powerful combination of essential modules to help your business grow. Its CRM, financial, and operational capabilities help you manage all aspects of your business. Furthermore, it comes with best-in-class service and support to solve all your problems instantly.
Zeta ERP also has an easy-to-use and navigable interface. This makes it easier for you to get started with the tool. This also reduces the time for training while getting the most out of the system.
Key Modules of Zeta ERP
- Procurement: Streamline your purchasing process from material requisition to order fulfillment. It also comes with purchase analysis, quotation requests, and automated back-to-back orders.
- Sales and distribution: Improve cash flow and revenue across all touchpoints, channels, and functions. Manage estimation, quote, orders, delivery, and online sales.
- CRM: Empower your sales and support teams with complete customer information. Identify key contacts, follow up with leads, and find the right opportunities. Its “win and lost” options feature helps compare your team performance so you can optimize your process.
- HRMS: Handle employee information in compliance with local laws. It also comes with expatriate employees’ passports and visa tracking.
- Retail management: Simplify your retail business with POS billing, inventory management, financial accounting, and till & cashier management. It also comes with sales reporting capabilities enabling you to understand your business performance.
- Project management: Plan your projects, manage resources, and control time & expenses. You can also create project timesheets and billing and track planned vs. actual budget variance.
Cloud ERP software enables you to manage all your processes from a single platform. It gives you an overview of their workflow and enhances employee productivity. However, you must choose the right solution for your business based on your requirements and budget. Lastly, don’t forget to customize the software to meet your unique needs.